Careers at American Roller
Benefits of working with our Team:
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription Drug Program
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
Current Job Openings:
Please check back often as job openings are updated frequently.
- Arlington, TN
- Material Applicator with Travel – 1st or 2nd Shift
- Big River
- OD Grinder
- Oshkosh, WI
- CNC Machinist – 1st Shift
- Welder – 1st Shift
- Rock Hill, SC
- Machinist – 1st Shift
- Manual Lathe Operator – 1st Shift
- Union Grove, WI
- Customer Experience Representative
- Cylindrical Grinder – 2nd or 3rd Shift
- Material Applicator – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts
- Waterbury, CT
- Blaster – 1st Shift
- Shipping and Receiving
- Walkerton, IN
- Production – 2nd or 3rd Shift
Interested in working for American Roller?
Please fill out an application using the link below.
Premier Student Program
Created in 2014, the American Roller Company / Plasma Coatings Premier Student Program (PSP) is a two-day event scheduled for select days during the Spring and Fall. This opportunity is for college students that have demonstrated exceptional business, communication, and leadership skills, combined with strong interpersonal relationships, who are seeking full-time employment after graduation. Check back for our next session.